Demons are Your Enemy, Not Humans, but it is Humans who unknowingly and knowingly give them permission to enter their minds and for many to gain control of their minds.
God says, in His Holy Spirit controlling (2Tim. 3:16) the thoughts of His servant Paul as he writes in the letter to the Ephesian Church about A.D. 61 in chapter 6:11,12 “Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles (deceits) of the devil. For we wrestle (fight) not against flesh and blood (humans & animals ), but against principalities, (regional demon princes, like generals)against powers, (evil spiritual demon authorities)against the rulers (authorities demon warriors)of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places (unseen areas of earth’s surroundings the immediate unseen atmosphere and all that is unseen in the universe also called the second heaven)
In the bible, the Word of God, it is written that God made the heavens (plural) Genesis (2;1,4). Also mentioned are The First Heaven (Rev 21:1) and the Third Heaven (2Cor. 12:2). If there is a First heaven and a Third Heaven then there must be a Second Heaven. The Second Heaven has been revealed to Harold Pittman as he describes in his book Placebo.
Note the First Heaven is everything above the soles of your feet upon the earth that is seen with the human eye, even with a powerful telescope looking at the universe ten thousand light years away is still the First Heaven. The Third Heaven as Paul writes in (2Cor. 12:2) is the place of rest where a faithful follower of Jesus Christ goes as soon as they take their last breath. . . To be continued
The majority of people in the world have demons residing in their minds and are the source of all evil thoughts and evil actions which is sin. Your mind is spiritual and you can make your mind a little as you want or make it a big as your imagination. Your thoughts are spiritual. There is no thought surgeon who can operate on your thoughts and determine what you are thinking.
Thoughts have one of two spiritual origins. Thoughts originate from one of two spiritual power sources directly or indirectly. True, good, wholesome, life giving, holy thoughts come directly from God and/or His angels by entering our minds by the power of the Holy Spirit or they come indirectly from parents, teachers, peers, books, media etc. who also receive the true, good, wholesome, life giving, holy thoughts from God.
Lying, evil, bad, deceptive, destructive thoughts come directly from Satan, and/or his demons or indirectly from parents, teachers, peers, books, and media etc., who also receive lying, evil, bad, deceptive destructive thoughts from Satan or his demons. People hear thoughts in their mind in the form of a singular voice or plural voices. Hearing from God through His Holy Spirit is in a singular thought (voice). Satan, unlike God in the Holy Spirit who is omnipresent (everywhere), can only be in one place at one time, so he relies on his well organized ranks of demons well trained and experienced over the thousands of years to defeat mankind. Satan's (demons) come many times in plural thoughts (voices) , contingent on how many demons are allowed by the person to take residence in a their mind. Jesus said, My sheep hear my voice (singular) they will not follow a stranger (demon). Ref. John 10:3,4,16,27.
A common statement for mentally ill patients, is they hear voices. Many Holy Spirit filled leaders will tell you that about 95% of patients in mental institutions are demoniacally possessed or infested with demons. The other 5% may have chemical imbalances’ or physical brain injuries. Again your thoughts are spiritual and that is how Jesus, Satan and his demons communicate thoughts into our minds . This is how those who make it to Paradise/heaven will communicate with their new spiritual bodies. We will not communicate with our human voices or sound because there will be none. We will communicate with or thoughts. Flesh and blood, the physical man, cannot inherit the kingdom of heaven (1Cor.15:50) but the incorruptible and immortal man/woman./child will have their eternal spiritual body and those whose souls (their individual unique personalities) accompany their spirits . . .
God spoke through His prophet Isaiah: Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! Isaiah 5:20
Yes, there are those that cannot distinguish the difference between good and evil because they have have not been trained by the Word of God which clearly defines what is good and what is evil. Eventually, they have knowingly or unknowingly allied themselves with the Prince of Darkness and His demons that they have become the personification of the evil spirits that dwell within their minds and spirits.
To be continued